The following hotels have secured places for the ISSOTL10 conference at preferred rates.
- Crowne Plaza 4* - 19 Oct through to 22 Oct 2010 - Sgl B&B £145.00, Dbl Occ £155.00, min stay 3 nights
- Hilton Liverpool 4* - 17 Oct through to 24 Oct 2010 - Sgl B&B £145.00, Dbl Occ £155.00, min stay 3 nights
- Staybridge Suites 4* - from 17 Oct through to 24 Oct 2010 - Sgl Occ B&b £130.00, Dbl Occ B&B £130.00
- Atlantic Tower by Thistle 3* - from 17 Oct through to 23 Oct 2010 - Sgl B&B £99.00 Dbl Occ £109.00
- Jury's Inn 3* - from 18 Oct through to 22 Oct 2010 - Sgl B&B £99.00, Dbl Occ £106.00
- Express by Holiday Inn 2* - from 17 Oct through to 22 Oct 2010 - Sgl Occ B&B £85.00, Dbl Occ £85.00
- Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock 2* - 18 Oct through to 22 Oct 2010 - Sgl Occ B&B £78.95, Dbl Occ £86.90
- Hotel Ibis 2* - 17 Oct through to 24 Oct 2010 - Sgl Occ B&B £65.95, Dbl Occ B&B £72.90
Please use the following link to access the official accommodation booking service for ISSOTL Conference 2010, being run by Liverpool Convention Bureau, part of the official Tourist Board for the Liverpool City Region: https://www.conferencebookings.co.uk/delegate/TMPISSOTL10
Please follow on-screen instructions to make your booking. Please note that credit card details are used to guarantee your room only and full payment is expected on arrival at the hotel. Alternatively, you can request a pro-forma invoice that must be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
To amend or cancel your booking (subject to hotels cancellation policy), please visit: https://www.conferencebookings.co.uk/delegate/login and enter your booking reference & password.
Alternatively, you may contact 00 44 (0)151 237 3938 and speak to a member of staff in the Convention Bureau. However, we highly recommend booking online as this is the most secure form of making a reservation.
Atlantic Tower by Thistle
The modern 4 star Atlantic Tower Hotel overlooks the famed UNESCO World Heritage Waterfront Site, and is less than a 7 minute walk from the ACC in Liverpool.
Transformed last year by a £4.5m refurbishment programme, the hotel has commanding views of Liver Building and Mersey River.
The Atlantic Tower has 225 recently refurbished bedrooms, a private car park, and 8 flexible meeting rooms. So be it early breakfasts and late dinners or additional storage space, we have the complete flexibility to meet your needs.
To book please contact The Mersey Partnership on 0151 237 3938.
For further information please contact email@example.com
- £99 standard double room for sole occupanc
- £109 standard double or twin for double occupancy
Delegates may create new or amend existing reservations via www.ConferenceBookings.co.uk and entering the following event code: TMPISSOTL10.
Alternatively they may click on this direct link to create new reservations: https://www.conferencebookings.co.uk/delegate/TMPISSOTL10
EventTitle: International Society for the Scholarship in Teaching and Learning 2010 Conference
Event Code: TMPISSOTL10
Event Location: BT Convention Centre, Liverpool, England
Link to New Reservations: https://www.conferencebookings.co.uk/delegate/TMPISSOTL10
Event From Date: Tue Oct 19 00:00:00 BST 2010
Event To Date: Fri Oct 22 00:00:00 BST 2010
Accommodation From Date: 17 Oct 2010
Accommodation To Date: 24 Oct 2010
Delegate Contact: Conference Bureau
Delegate Contact Telephone Number: 0151 237 3938
Reservation Deadline: 05 Oct 2010
Contact: Fiona Smith
Contact Telephone: 01865485902
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact The Mersey Partnership Conference Bureau on +44 (0)151 237 3938 or email email@example.com